Which E-Books are people buying?
Recently we’ve been blessed with a lot of great e-books at amazing prices! There have been so many deals that we’ve had to list some of them in bulk posts. So far this month we’ve posted huge deals from Shepherd Press, Harvest House, Zondervan & Thomas Nelson. When there’s so many e-books to choose from, do you ever wonder which titles people are buying off the lists? We were curious, so we thought we’d let you know the answers too.
The following is a list of the 5 biggest sellers based off first day sales from each big sale.
1. Dave Harvey – When Sinners Say “I Do”
2. Paul Tripp – Broken-Down House
3. Paul Tripp – Lost in the Middle
4a. TIE: The Gospel for Children, And Everyone Else
4b. TIE: Tedd Tripp – Instructing a Child’s Heart
5. Tedd Tripp – Shepherding a Child’s Heart
1. John MacArthur – At the Throne of Grace
2. Kay Arthur – Powerful Moments with God
3. Stormie Omartian – The Power of a Praying® Wife Devotional
4. Lori Copeland – When Love Comes My Way
5a. TIE: Elizabeth George – A Woman After God’s Own Heart® Devotional
5b. TIE: Lori Wick – Wings of the Morning
1. Andy Stanley – Deep & Wide
2. Scot McKnight – The King Jesus Gospel
3. John Ortberg – Who Is This Man?
4. Kyle Idleman – Not a Fan
5a. TIE: Craig Groeschel – Soul Detox
5b. TIE: Ann Voskamp – One Thousand Gifts ($3.99)
Stay tuned for part 2 this weekend, which can only mean…more big sales