After reading the above article, check out these posts: “The Kindle has Turned Me Off Paper Books” (The Guardian), “Going All-in With Ebooks” (Challies), “Why I bought a Kindle (even though I have a tablet)” (Writing About Tech).
Links to purchase the most popular Kindle devices. Don’t forget that you don’t need a device to read Kindle books. You can simply install one of their free reading apps.
- Kindle Fire (Tablet)
- Kindle Fire 6 (Tablet)
- Kindle Fire 8 (Tablet)
- Kindle Fire 10 (Tablet)
- Kindle Fire for Kids (Tablet)
Links to tools and resources that make for a better Kindle user experience.
- Free Kindle Reading Apps (install one on every device)
- Kindle Cloud Reader (read online)
- Kindle Matchmaker (audio upgrades for your Kindle books)
- Kindle Clippings (organize your notes)
- Evernote Web Clipper (guide to saving your notes/highlights)
- Send to Kindle (send documents or articles to your Kindle)
- Goodreads (digital public bookshelf)
Links to Amazon’s own Kindle book promos.
Frequently asked questions about Gospel eBooks and the Amazon Kindle.