Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
In this grab bag, we have 5 e-books on business & leadership. The prices and sale dates that they have provided are under each book cover.
In this grab bag, we have 6 e-books. The prices and sale dates that they have provided are under each book cover.
Author(s): Grant Baldwin with Jeff Goins
Publisher: Baker Books
Price: $1.99 (Ends Nov 16)
Do you have a message you want to get out into the world? Have you ever dreamed of speaking for a living? Is there something you have to say but just aren’t sure what to do next? The Successful Speaker is a proven, easy-to-follow guide to helping you do just that.
Whether you want to speak at your next board meeting or community gathering, start making some extra money on the side, or become a full-time professional speaker, Grant Baldwin knows how to get you from here to there. Why? Because he’s done it himself and has coached over 2,000 speakers.
In The Successful Speaker, you will learn the five-step road map to start and scale a speaking business from the ground up, including
– how to hone your message and know exactly who it’s for
– the preparation process to help your next speech move an audience to action
– what it takes to establish yourself as an in-demand expert
– practical steps to finding and booking paid speaking gigs
– how to know when it’s time to grow your impact and income
In each chapter, you will get specific action steps and case studies from professional speakers (including some of the most successful communicators in the world) to put you on the fast track to booking gigs, getting paid, and building your speaking platform.
In this grab bag, we have 15 e-books on business, entrepreneurship, & leadership. The prices and sale dates that our sources have provided are under each ebook cover.
[table “4843” not found /]
In this grab bag we have 21 e-books from Thomas Nelson. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.[table “4625” not found /]
In this grab bag we have 6 e-books from Moody Publishers on Christian Living. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each e-book cover.[table “4565” not found /]
Author(s): Jeff Goins
Becoming a writer begins with a simple but important belief: You are a writer; you just need to write.
In You Are a Writer, Jeff Goins shares his own story of self-doubt and what it took for him to become a professional writer. He gives you practical steps to improve your writing, get published in magazines, and build a platform that puts you in charge.
This book is about what it takes to be a writer in the 21st Century. You will learn the importance of passion and discipline and how to show up every day to do the work.
Here’s what else you will learn:
– How to transition from wanting to be a writer to actually being one
– What “good” writing is (and isn’t)
– How to stop waiting to be picked and finally choose yourself
– What it takes to build a platform
– Why authors need to brand themselves (and how to do it)
– Tips for freelancing, guest blogging, and getting published in magazines
– Different ways to network with other writers, artists, and influencers
– The importance of blogging and social media and how to use it well to find more readers and fans of your writing
You Are a Writer will help you fall back in love with writing and build an audience who shares your love. It’s about living the dream of a life dedicated to words.
AND IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Writing
You ARE a Writer: Claiming the Title
The Myth of Good
It Gets Tough
Part 2: Getting Read
Three Tools Every Writer Needs
You Need a Platform
Your Brand is You
Channels of Connection
Part 3: Taking Action
Before Your First Book
When the Pitching Ends