Universe by Design
We’re sorry but you missed this offer. It is no longer free or a deal.
Publisher: Master Books
Price: $2.99 (Dec 16-17)
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and God saw that it was good. -Gen. 1:14-18
The universe was created with purpose and reason; and modern science with all of its experiments, exploration, and sophistication has never proven otherwise. In fact, as author Dr. Danny Faulkner makes plain, advanced science argues more for a created cosmology than a big bang. Written for the upper-level student through the well-read layman, Universe by Design explores the universe, explaining its origins and discussing the historical development of cosmology from a creationist viewpoint.
– Recent developments in cosmology
– Explanatory diagrams and illustrations
– Theories and facts on the origin and expansion of the universe
– The contributions of Ptolemy, Galileo, Brahe, Newton, Hubble, Einstein, and other famous scientists to the field
– Thorough discussion and problems with the big bang theory
– Many examples and analogies to help understand concepts of cosmology
– Difficulties and critiques of modern cosmology
– Chapter questions and answers for homeschool study
As an excellent supplement to an upper-level homeschool curriculum or the library of an astronomer – amateur or advanced – this book will inform and enlighten the scientific mind.