Hangout with an Author: David Murray
Gospel eBooks (in collaboration with Thomas Nelson Publishers) is excited to announce our next Hangout with an Author. Next week on Thursday September 12th (7pm Central), we’d like to invite you to a live interactive video chat with author David Murray. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from David, ask him your questions and there will be lots of giveaways including one big prize during the Hangout (keep reading for more details). [RSVP HERE]
WHO IS DAVID MURRAY?
Dr. David Murray is the Professor of Old Testament and Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Seminary. He is also Pastor of Grand Rapids Free Reformed Church and the author of Christians Get Depressed Too, How Sermons Work and his latest, Jesus on Every Page. David is married to Shona and they have five children ranging from 4 months to 17 years old. They love camping, fishing, boating, and skiing in the Lake Michigan area.
WHAT WILL WE BE DISCUSSING? His latest book which just released on Aug 20th, “Jesus on Every Page: 10 Simple Ways To Seek and Find Christ in the Old Testament“. You can watch the book trailer below.
PLANNING TO JOIN US? Please RSVP (click “JOIN”) and then invite your friends through the official Facebook event page. That’s where you’ll be able to ask David your questions, chat during the Hangout and where the giveaways will happen.
Full details on how to win these prizes will be revealed on the day of the Hangout. You will need to join the Hangout event and watch it live to participate.
GIVEAWAY #1 (5-10 winners)
Will be a “Jesus on Every Page” digital prize pack valued at $100. Here’s what’s included in the prize pack:
- Old Testament Introduction Course. David’s 63-lecture, 450-page introduction to (almost) every book in the Old Testament. Each Old Testament book is summarized and analyzed, with many Christ-centered applications.
- Cross Reference – Angel of the Lord Video Curriculum and Study Guide: 10-video series on Christ’s appearances as the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament, together with pdf of Study Guide.
- God’s Home: A mini-novel with nine chapters that looks at the Christ-centered meaning of the Tabernacle from the perspective of a young Jewish girl, Jerusha. Also comes with study questions.
- God’s Food. A five-part Bible Study on the Messiah-centered significance of the Jewish sacrificial system.
- Jesus on Every Page Digital Posters: 8 Digital Posters presenting the content of the book in graphical form.
- Jesus on Every Page Study Guide Answers.
GIVEAWAY #2 (5 Winners)
Will be a David Murray physical prize pack valued at $33. Here’s what’s included in the prize pack:
GRAND PRIZE (1 Winner)
Will be the latest version of the best bible-study software available. One person will receive a LOGOS 5 Starter Pack (valued at $295).