Stories of the most favorite and beloved seasonal hymns of faith.
Don’t look for a dry recounting of boring historical fact, the devotional-style stories in Then Sings My Soul show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history. Designed to be personally reflective, these stories speak to the soul and add depth to meaningful worship time with God through song.
Recounted are stories of the people whose faith led them to write these wonderful seasonal hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs.
Includes words and music to each hymn
Special, softcover, French flap cover design
Ivory paper with brown ink
Jagged-edged paper, giving it a classic feel
Complete with hymn index
Use for devotionals, teaching illustrations, introductory remarks for song leaders and music ministers
In this grab bag we have 68 non-fiction e-books from Thomas Nelson. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each e-book cover.
In this grab bag we have 19 e-books from Revell Monthly. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each e-book cover.
In this grab bag we have 45 e-books from HarperCollins Christian Publishing. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten biblical laws for pleasantly productive people by answering the question: How do I gain mastery of my life before it’s too late?
A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years reading thousands of pages about maximizing each day and becoming purposeful and productive. Now he has found a simple plan that works—featuring ten biblical principles that transcend human wisdom. These life patterns can be implemented today whether you’re a student or a senior adult, a novice or an executive. They can help anyone, anytime, anywhere develop a perpetually effective life.
1. Listen to a twelve-year-old: Jesus’ first statement was: Be about your Father’s business.
2. Redeem the time: Wasted hours can never be regained.
3. Clear the decks: God isn’t disorganized; why should we be?
4. Maximize the morning: Schedule a standing appointment with God.
5. Pull off at rest stops: Routinely replenish your inner resources.
6. Operate on yourself: Diagnose and treat yourself spiritually.
7. Live “As If”: Act by faith even when your emotions aren’t cooperating.
8. Bathe in the Dead Sea: Experience the buoyancy of biblical joy.
9. Practice the power of plodding: Effectively complete major tasks by persistently working in small increments.
10. Remember there are two of you: It’s Christ in you Who’s achieving significance.
Based on actual Scriptures, this simple, hope-filled plan for mastering life before it’s too late will put you on the path toward a lifetime of success.
In this grab bag we have 20 non-fiction e-books from Howard Books. The prices that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
In this grab bag we have 15 non-fiction e-books from Thomas Nelson. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.