In this grab bag we have 49 non-fiction e-books from Thomas Nelson. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
In this grab bag we have 32 non-fiction e-books from Zondervan. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
In this grab bag we have 27 e-books from HarperCollins Christian Publishing. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
In this grab bag, we have 47 fiction e-books from HarperCollins Christian Publishing. The prices and sale dates that the publisher has provided are under each ebook cover.
You invest a significant part of your life working…it matters.
Combining doctrine, Scripture application and real-life experiences, the NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you answer the question “How does my faith relate to my work?” It doesn’t matter what job or career you have—part-time, third shift or freelance; from the shop floor to the school hallways, to the corner office—this Bible will reveal how relevant God’s Word is to your daily work life.
Contributor David H. Kim is the Pastor of Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. He is also Executive Director of the Center for Faith and Work.
- The complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 66 book introductions highlight the application of each book’s teachings to faith and work
- 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
- 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the Biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
- A 31-day journey through the Biblical narrative helps you grasp Scripture’s overarching storyline
- 4 Thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg, and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
- Foreword by Tim Keller
For many of us, the coffee shop has become our “third space”—the place we go to share life with our friends and family. It’s the place where we meet to discuss things that matter—life, love, politics, religion—and everything in between. The NIV CoffeeHouse Bible is topically divided into distinct study areas, each allowing you and your friends to consider the place of God and his Word in your life today.
Studies on key life issues and important topics will engage your coffee group gatherings for an entire year and get you thinking about things that matter in this hectic world. Each of the 52 studies is broken into sections to fit the amount of time you have. You can use these ‘short’, ‘tall’, and ‘grande’ sections by yourself or with your friends.
The NIV Foundation Study Bible in the world’s most popular modern-English Bible translation—the New International Version—features an approachable and easy-to-use layout, with straightforward and broad study notes that offer a way to discover the beauty and truth of God’s Word at an affordable price.
The accessible features and affordable price make the NIV Foundation Study Bible perfect for students, church leaders, Bible readers around the world, and homeschool use.
- Complete text of the New International Version
- Introductions provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- Cross-reference system
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- NIV concise concordance
- Full-color Bible maps
- Words of Jesus in red