Simple Money: A No-Nonsense Guide to Personal Finance
We’re sorry but you missed this offer. It is no longer free or a deal.
When it comes to money management, most of us take a hands-off approach because we’re just not confident that we have the know-how needed. But personal finance is actually more personal than it is finance. Tim Maurer has made a career out of distilling complex financial concepts into understandable, doable actions. In this eminently practical book, he shows readers how to
– better understand their values and goals in order to simplify their money decisions
– budget major expenses intelligently
– reduce and eliminate debt
– make vital decisions on home, auto, and life insurance
– establish a world-class investment portfolio
– craft a workable retirement plan
– and more
Readers will be relieved to see that managing their money is actually not as complicated as they thought–and that they can take control of their financial future starting today.