Is The Big Bang Biblical?
We’re sorry but you missed this offer. It is no longer free or a deal.
Publisher: Master Books
Price: $2.99 (Jan 19-20)
Almost everyone has an interest in science. Whether we’re simply star-gazing, or conducting laboratory experiments, studying the world around us offers marvelous opportunities to learn.
As the natural world unfolds around us, it also prompts philosophical questions: Where did it all come from? Did someone make all this?
Geologist and author John Morris, President of the Institute for Creation Research, if often asked a host of questions about how our world came to be. In this book, he answers a hundred of the most common questions, and the variety of topics will excite readers of all ages. In his clear, non-technical style, Morris tackles the following:
* Has evidence for Noah’s flood been found in the Black Sea?
* Can science prove the Bible?
* Doesn’t carbon dating prove the earth is old?
* If all animals were created as plant eaters, why do some have sharp teeth?
* Is there water on the moon?
* What about stem cell research?
* And many more!