How You Can Help Gospel e-Books
We hope you’ve been enjoying all the free & discount e-books that we’ve been sharing daily. We enjoy doing this as a service to you. If you’ve been blessed by what we do we have a few non-monetary ways you can help us out. Social Media, search engines, blogging and websites are very important to us as the primary ways people find out about Gospel e-Books. Can you please take a few minutes to help us increase our footprint in these areas?
Use one of our Facebook Covers
3. GOOGLE PLUS
1) Please click the “+1” button (only if it’s gray) to help our search rankings.
2) Please click “Follow” to start following us on Google+.
4. GOOGLE CHROME
Head on over to our Google Chrome app page. While you’re there please 1) Install the app for your Chrome browser 2) Click the “+1” button (only if it’s gray) and 3) leave a review.
1) Click “subscribe” above to follow us on Youtube.
2) Check out our one minute promo video and then 1) click “like” (below the video) and 2) share it on your social media networks.
1) Could you link to Gospel eBooks on your website or blog? Here are some promo images should you wish to use them.
2) Consider writing a blog post explaining how to get free & discount Christian e-Books.
7. STREET TEAM
We have posters and business cards that we’d like to mail you for FREE to help spread the word. To join the street team just fill out this form.
Here are a few suggested ways to use the materials:
Posters are great for putting up on bulletin boards. Consider putting one up at 1) your home church 2) churches you visit 3) the bible college/seminary you study at 3) local libraries 4) your workplace 5) conferences.
Cards are great for handing out to people to let them know about the website. Give them to friends, family, co-workers, classmates and any person you know who reads (or needs to be reading on) Kindle. Consider leaving a stack of cards at information booths or other designated areas for promotional materials. If you give someone a Kindle for a gift, make sure to include a card.
If you have a platform with a following we’d love to receive a written endorsement from you. Even if you don’t, we’d still love to have your endorsement via Twitter.